Best Phone You Can Buy Under Rs. 8,000
It's safe to say that Xiaomi is the most talked-about new brand on the Indian tech scene today. The Chinese company has not spent any money on advertising and in fact seems pretty laid back about all the fuss it has caused by selling good phones at shockingly low prices. Although its unique strategy of using online flash sales has aggravated quite a few customers, we must remember that Xiaomi is still a startup and doesn't have the financial or logistical might of the Samsungs and Apples of the world. Now, the company has temporarily put sales of the Mi 3 on hold to concentrate on an even lower priced offering, ...
Uthappa hopes to make the team for World Cup
Karnataka batsman Robin Uthappa believes that he does have a chance of making the India squad for the 2015 Cricket World Cup. “Absolutely (I can get into the side). We can do with an another opener and I believe that,” he said. “I am hoping that I can get a few more good performances under my belt. I can set up and win games for my country,” Uthappa told reporters here on Monday while announcing a tie up with a new sports marketing firm. The opening batsman also spoke about the upcoming Champions League T20. “It’s (Kolkata Knight Riders) a great team to play ...
India Don’t Have Anyone to Replace Mahendra Singh Dhoni: Glenn McGrath
While Duncan Fletcher has been sent feelers to quit as Team India coach, the Board of Control for Cricket in India has backed Mahendra Singh Dhoni to stay on. Fearsome Aussie fast bowler of the yesteryears Glenn McGrath says that there is no replacement for Dhoni at present and he would like to see Indian cricketers share the blame for the 3-1 Test humiliation in England with their skipper. Excerpts from an interview. Q: You are famous for making series predictions. After India's win at Lord's, would you have predicted a 3-1 winning scoreline for England? McGrath: Probably not. India were playing some decent cricket ...
Hyundai’s Compact SUV Launching Next Year – Official
With an eye on increasing market share in India, Korean auto majorHyundai is gearing up to enter the compact SUV and multi-purpose vehicle segments from next year. Buoyed by strong response to its newly launched hatchback Elite i20and success of compact sedan Xcent, the company's Indian arm Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) is also looking forward to a strong festive season sales. "From this year we have started entering segment where we are not present. We will continue to do this in the coming years to enter segments where we are not present currently," HMIL Vice President Sales and Marketing Rakesh Srivastava told PTI here. Earlier ...
- Minor accused of sexualt assault
- Bus runs over youth at Bendoorwell
- Teachers, students differ on move to install CCTVs in classes
- ‘Include linguistic minorities under government scholarship schemes’
- nter-collegiate football league from tomorrow
- Udupi District round up
- Udupi RTA revises bus fare
- Ebola: guidelines framed for secondary line of treatment
- Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon....
- Keep it up Boys....Long way to go!!!!!! Best Regards....
- it seems that mad lady Sonia has just waken from her kumbhakarna sleep. She shou...
- Importance of six fastings of shawwal : Aboo Ayyoob al-Ansaaree narrated: All...
- Assalamu Alaikum...*****HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS********** nI...