Watch: ‘Armless’ female beggar in Saudi found to have hands
A Saudi man pretending to give alms to an armless girl begging in a public place grabbed her dress and pulled out her arms in front of scores of surprised passers-by on a busy street in the Gulf Kingdom. A YouTube film published by ‘Sada’ newspaper showed girl had tried to fight back but bowed to the man’s pressure and showed her arms out. Sada said the film triggered mixed feelings by the readers as some criticized the man’s cruel behavior and others applauded him for exposing the beggar’s deception.
How sperms compete to win
In situations where a female copulates with several males in quick succession, only the best sperm, marked by speed, size and viscosity, wins the race to fertilise the egg, says a study. In nature, it is not unusual for a female to copulate with several males in quick succession - chimpanzees are an example. "The sperm of the different males then compete within the female to fertilise the eggs," said study author Steven Ramm from the Bielefeld University in Germany. The researchers showed that it is not just the amount of sperm that is important, but also its form. "Generally speaking, the best sperm ...
Bangalore police find what’s up with WhatsApp
Cops in tech corridor raise their game with a group to share info The South-east division police, who are mandated to guard the city's tech corridor in Whitefield, HSR Layout, and surrounding areas, have raised their game on the technology front by devising a novel way to stay connected at all times: they have a lively WhatsApp group. Everyone from crime constables to sub-inspectors to inspectors, ACPs, and of course, the DCP, is in the group. They use the platform to share pictures, leads on cases, and discuss ideas. The group, aptly titled 'South-east Division Police' was reportedly the brainchild of tech-savvy ...
Yuvi and Viru won’t feature in 2015 World Cup: Ganguly
Former captain Sourav Ganguly today ruled out Virender Sehwag and Yuvraj Singh's chances of staging a comeback to the Indian team for next year's ODI World Cup. "It will be difficult for Sehwag and Yuvraj to play in this World Cup. Because World Cup is so near and Dhoni won't make many changes in the side," a candid Ganguly said at an event here. Ganguly, who was known for unearthing talents during his tenure as skipper, though lavished praised on Yuvraj and Sehwag and called them genuine match-winners. "They were great players, one of the best I have seen but time catches up ...
- Udupi:Jewellery shop owner attacked with knife
- Sand extraction continues despite several raids
- Mangalore born German woman is in search of her Indian mother
- Stage set for Maha Navaratri festival at Mookambika temple in Kollur
- Cattle transporter assaulted;3 arrested
- Byndoor:Mother with her 2 children went missing
- Customs seizes1.6 kg gold at Mangalore airport
- Kundapur Railway Passengers Welfare committee meeting to be held on Sept.13
- Its better to sale air India express on olx.com.Worst flights ever in the world....
- Masha Allah....This shows what a Teamwork can do. Congratulation to the GMJ Riya...
- Not a surprise Cheating is in his blood...
- Assalamualikum Mashaa allhaa nice pic..... JMG riyadh...
- He deserved that.....Good development...