Australian mother charged with murder of 8 children
Sydney: An Australian woman was charged with murder on Sunday in the deaths of seven of her children and her niece, whose bodies were found inside her home, police said. Mersane Warria, 37, was charged with eight counts of murder in a bedside hearing at a hospital in the northern city of Cairns where she is recovering from stab wounds, Queensland state police said. Police were called to the home in the Cairns suburb of Manoora on Friday morning after receiving a report of a woman with serious injuries. When they got to the house, they found the bodies, along with Warria, ...
10 financial resolutions to save more money in 2015
Save — start or do more Top of the list should be to start saving — or save more — in 2015. If you do, you’ll be in good company. A 30 per cent rise in searches on Souqalmal.com suggests that people have already started putting money aside again. This is partly because the recession is over, and partly because people are staying here long-term. There are many ways you can save, and savings and fixed-deposit accounts are just the start — think of keeping separate pots for different types of investment and different liquidity levels, including government and corporate bonds ...
Teenagers are leaving Facebook: Survey
Facebook is less popular among teenagers than last year, says a survey, adding that 88 percent of teenagers now use the social network against 94 percent last year. The website is also losing popularity among all other age groups, CNET reported. The survey, conducted by market research firm Frank N. Magid Associates, revealed that the percentage of youth aged 13 to 17 who use Facebook in the US has fallen to 88 percent this year, from 94 percent in 2013 and 95 percent in 2012. Among all the other age groups examined in the study, in total, 90 percent use Facebook, down from ...
Is Driving In Reverse The Safest Way to Drive? For This Man It Is!
The world is full of people who give a different perspective to things. They do it well and impress the others with their talent. One such talent is Harpeet Devi, who likes to drive his car in reverse and has been doing so since 2003. Yes, he needed permissions and the State Government granted him those. Since then he hasn't looked back, no wait; he has. He explains that all started when his car got stuck in reverse and he had to drive it backwards to the nearest repair shop. With time he gained confidence and now says he feels he is ...
- Udupi:Unidentified dead body found near service bus stand
- Man kills wife and commits suicide
- Manipal Doctor gets Clinical Visiting Fellowship at Queen Mary Hospital, HongKong
- Hindutva group determined to go ahead with conversion
- Crime Notes: Man stabbed in Kana
- Belthangadi:5 People arrested in connection with assault on cattle transporters
- Three teams to probe into Gangolli clashes
- 26-year-old found guilty of murder, attempted rape
- The Sangh Parivar has nothing to be afraid of Muslims or Christians who might be...
- Very Sad to hear unfortunate incident, Very proud of Byndoor residents & t...
- It is shame on DK police for being slapped on face by sangh parivar terrorist....
- When the UP Police has the courage to arrest Valmiki, Why our DK Police is not u...
- Very good photos.. Like...